- This benefits of green tea site is entirely owned by Benefits of Green Tea and it can be used publicly to read and consult its content. You can access this website and its every section provided that you agreed with all its terms and conditions and if due to any reason you do not then kindly do not access the site.
- All the content available on this site is unique and is specifically for consultation and reference.
- We can make any changes to this website and the content updates can be done by anytime by our copywriters.
- You can download or take the print-out of this content for non-commercial use and by any registered charity.
- The content on this website is entirely unique and cannot be copied by any other entity.
- All the advices and consultation given in this website is purely to offer the aid for those who are seeking information on green tea benefits and disadvantages.
- Any person who is below 18 years is not recommended to use any given suggestion on this website.
- Whether you have any pre-existing medical condition or not before adopting any advice from this site must be consulted by licensed nutritionist and physicians.
- If you suffer from any kind of food or flavour allergy then it is your responsibility to check the ingredients of the diet plans given on this website.
- Any third party referrals or resources given on this website are purely recommendation as we do not take any responsibility of their advices and offerings.
Know more about green tea health benefits:
Terms & Conditions
Green-tea | Define Green-tea at Dictionary.com
What precautions are relevant to Green tea?: Information from ...
Edited Guide Entry - BBC
Benefits of Green Tea - Squidoo